Enjoy Free Shipping on Orders over $50!
Freida Rothman Imperial Necklace
In Stock | STYLE: 001-601-02100
Freida Rothman Imperial Linked Mother Of Pearl Pendant Necklace
Freida Rothman can never have enough chunky link jewelry styles in the collection. It's truly timeless and adds such great dimension to any layer or stack. When Freida Rothman created the Imperial Statement Toggle Mother of Pearl Enhancer Necklace she wanted it to be versatile and have the option to wear it from day-to-night and combine the industrial look with a touch of femininity. The Mother Of Pearl enhancer is removable and the links can be worn alone with the gold pave toggle in the front or back. The enhancer is also double-sided, with one side featuring more sparkle, and the other for a more every day look. The accent of the black gold finish against the large Mother of Pearl stone is truly exquisite!
- Sterling Silver core
- Hand-set cubic zirconia and mother of pearl stones
- 35 mm enhancer
- 18" necklace with toggle clasp closure
- Engraved with FREIDA ROTHMAN insignia
Designed in Brooklyn
SVS FINE JEWELRY IS A PROUD AUTHORIZED DEALER OF FRIEDA ROTHMAN DESIGNS.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FREIDA ROTHMAN JEWELRY:
FREIDA ROTHMAN jewelry has 14k signature matte Gold/Platinum Rhodium over a base metal of .925 Sterling Silver.
To preserve the beauty and finish of your jewelry, follow the steps below:
* Warm water and soap is all you need to clean FREIDA ROTHMAN jewelry.
* Please do not use harsh chemicals and never use jewelry cleaners.
* Preserve the finish of your jewelry by removing it when washing your hands, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of lotions or perfumes.
* Store each piece separately in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Store your jewelry in the provided pouch or mini jewel box.... *Prices are subject to change based on fluctuations in metal prices and currencies
Freida Rothman is the quintessential born and bred NYC woman raised in the jewelry industry. She embodies her brand, classic with a modern twist. Her love for jewelry started at a very young age, and she naturally found herself designing for private label lines early in her career. After years of experience, Freida branched out and started a line that retained her love of modern cosmopolitan style. Freida Rothman jewelry was launched in 2010 as a collection of distinctive, sleek, and effortless jewelry.
Do you have questions about Freida Rothman Imperial Necklace?
Please send us a message and our staff will be happy to help you with whatever questions you may have.