Enjoy Free Shipping on Orders over $50!
Freida Rothman Imperial Necklace
In Stock | STYLE: 001-601-02099
Freida Rothman Imperial Multi-Stone Pendant Necklace
This is one of those pieces that will get you noticed immediately! The combination of Mother of Pearl and bezel-set clovers on the oval-shaped pendant reminds Freida Rothman of an Imperial Fabergé egg. An opulent, decorative piece for the holidays with modern edge! The Imperial Multi-Stone Amulet Pendant Necklace is definitely a MUST-HAVE!
- Sterling Silver core
- Hand-set cubic zirconia and mother of pearl stones
- 30 mm pendant
- 27" necklace with lobster claw clasp closure
- Engraved with FREIDA ROTHMAN insignia
Designed in Brooklyn
SVS FINE JEWELRY IS A PROUD AUTHORIZED DEALER OF FRIEDA ROTHMAN DESIGNS.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FREIDA ROTHMAN JEWELRY:
FREIDA ROTHMAN jewelry has 14k signature matte Gold/Platinum Rhodium over a base metal of .925 Sterling Silver.
To preserve the beauty and finish of your jewelry, follow the steps below:
* Warm water and soap is all you need to clean FREIDA ROTHMAN jewelry.
* Please do not use harsh chemicals and never use jewelry cleaners.
* Preserve the finish of your jewelry by removing it when washing your hands, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of lotions or perfumes.
* Store each piece separately in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Store your jewelry in the provided pouch or mini jewel box.... *Prices are subject to change based on fluctuations in metal prices and currencies
Freida Rothman is the quintessential born and bred NYC woman raised in the jewelry industry. She embodies her brand, classic with a modern twist. Her love for jewelry started at a very young age, and she naturally found herself designing for private label lines early in her career. After years of experience, Freida branched out and started a line that retained her love of modern cosmopolitan style. Freida Rothman jewelry was launched in 2010 as a collection of distinctive, sleek, and effortless jewelry.
Do you have questions about Freida Rothman Imperial Necklace?
Please send us a message and our staff will be happy to help you with whatever questions you may have.