Enjoy Free Shipping on Orders over $50!
Casio G-Shock Women's Watch
In Stock | STYLE: 001-613-01004
Casio G-Shock Women's Watch
The new G-SHOCK S Series GMAS130 counts steps while offering a fashionable and comfortable fit for daily use. Featuring a three-axis acceleration sensor, the watch starts counting steps automatically whenever the wearer begins walking, jogging, or running. The step counter automatically resets itself to zero when the date changes, and then starts counting again. When no movement is detected for a certain period of time, the Step Reminder function uses the watch display and an electronic sound to encourage the wearer to get active. Step count history is easily displayed and goal progress can be checked with the press of a button.
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistant
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Count History Display: Daily data (8 days), weekly data (4 weeks), number of days step count goal was reached
- Step Goal Progress Display (GOAL mark; step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Reminder: audible alert lets you know when you have not walked enough within a specific period (Can be enabled or disabled.)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 5 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity)
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~7E59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~7E23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Memory capacity: Up to 30 records (used by lap number and lap time)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minutes increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- module 5540
- Size of case / total weight
- GMAS130 49.0 X 45.9 X 15.5mm / 53g
SVS FINE JEWELRY IS A PROUD AUTHORIZED DEALER OF CASIO JEWELRY.
Casio's corporate creed is "creativity and contribution." It expresses the company's commitment to contributing to society by offering the kind of original, useful products that only Casio can.
Products with innovative functions assist people in their daily lives and keep society moving forward. They also bring joy to people and help to create new culture. When even a single new product is widely adopted, whole new markets develop, and this in turn fosters growth in related industries. This is the story of Casio's contribution to society-innovative products enhancing people's lives.
CASIO Timepiece Limited Warranty
This warranty is valid only for service in the country of purchase. This product, except consumables or articles with limited resistance (e.g. battery, band, case), is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of one year from the date of purchase ("warranty period"). During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired using CASIO reconditioned replacement parts or the product will be replaced with the same or a similar reconditioned replacement model within a reasonable period of time. To obtain these warranty services, please take or send the product, postage paid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, to a CASIO Service Center or the store where purchased. There will be no parts or labor charge to you for valid warranty services. Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely and send it insured, return receipt requested.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
(1) The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment;
(2) The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
(3) The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other
than a CASIO service center;
(4) The case, band, glass or battery is damaged or worn;
(5) The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service; or
(6) The warranty period has expired.... *Prices are subject to change based on fluctuations in metal prices and currencies
Do you have questions about Casio G-Shock Women's Watch?
Please send us a message and our staff will be happy to help you with whatever questions you may have.