Enjoy Free Shipping on Orders over $50!
Casio G-Shock Women's Watch
In Stock | STYLE: 001-613-01001
Casio G-Shock Women's Watch
The G-MS lineup of watches for the active and sophisticated woman of today come in a selection of brilliant design models. The generous use of pink gold color metal parts creates a model with a touch of brilliant charm. Metal is also used for the face rings, band ring, and buckle, and the cool, metallic gear-like look is great for adult women. Function-wise, these models come with Dual Dial World Time, which shows the current time in another time zone using a small dial at 9 o'clock. All of this and much more provides plenty of support for the world-traveling woman on the go.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: (59'59.99'')
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 11 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 20 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
SVS FINE JEWELRY IS A PROUD AUTHORIZED DEALER OF CASIO JEWELRY.
Casio's corporate creed is "creativity and contribution." It expresses the company's commitment to contributing to society by offering the kind of original, useful products that only Casio can.
Products with innovative functions assist people in their daily lives and keep society moving forward. They also bring joy to people and help to create new culture. When even a single new product is widely adopted, whole new markets develop, and this in turn fosters growth in related industries. This is the story of Casio's contribution to society-innovative products enhancing people's lives.
CASIO Timepiece Limited Warranty
This warranty is valid only for service in the country of purchase. This product, except consumables or articles with limited resistance (e.g. battery, band, case), is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of one year from the date of purchase ("warranty period"). During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired using CASIO reconditioned replacement parts or the product will be replaced with the same or a similar reconditioned replacement model within a reasonable period of time. To obtain these warranty services, please take or send the product, postage paid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, to a CASIO Service Center or the store where purchased. There will be no parts or labor charge to you for valid warranty services. Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely and send it insured, return receipt requested.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
(1) The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment;
(2) The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
(3) The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other
than a CASIO service center;
(4) The case, band, glass or battery is damaged or worn;
(5) The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service; or
(6) The warranty period has expired.... *Prices are subject to change based on fluctuations in metal prices and currencies
Do you have questions about Casio G-Shock Women's Watch?
Please send us a message and our staff will be happy to help you with whatever questions you may have.